Online submission is the only way for abstract submission. Another way for abstract submission such as via e-mail or post is not acceptable.
Abstract Submission Deadline: 12th of August, 2018
Abstracts to be presented at the congress must be in the nature of contributing to scientific development and give a conclusion message.
Authors should avoid typographical misspellings so that abstracts sent via the online submission will be printed as it sent. The writers are responsible for all misspellings and typing errors.
- Abstracts will be collected via Online Submission System.
- Any academically title will be used on author names.
- All names should be written with small letters except first letter.
- All names, surnames and institutions must be indicated.
- Only the first letter must be written with capital letter on abstract title. (abbreviations excluded)
- Exposed name of abbreviation should be indicated in bracket if any abbreviation is used in abstract.
- Aim of the study and methods should be briefly stated, findings should be summarized with sufficient number of sample and results should be explained within the presented findings.
- Abstract is limited with 500 words excluded title, name and surname.
- Text must have only one paragraph. An image and a table shall be added.
- Max number of authors can be written is 12.
- Autors name and surnames should be included in abstracts.
Points to Consider
- Please sign up first if you use Abstract Agent for the first time.
- After sign up the explanations will assist you. Please read the messages and explanations carefully.
- Authors should avoid typographical misspellings so that abstracts sent via the online submission will be printed as it sent. The writers are responsible for all misspellings and typing errors.
- Please keep the confirmation e-mail after the submission process completed.
- You can tract the status of your abstract during evaluation and acceptance process.
- Please do not hesiste to contact with us if you encounter any technical problem:
LookUs Bilişim Ltd. Tel: +90 (216) 372 6644
Evaluation of Abstracts
Abstract evaluation will be made online by evaluation committee. Registration is obligatory to evaluate abstract. Evaluation results will be sent to all abstract submitters as a conclusion letter.